One part Cher, one part Stevie Nicks, vintage 1980s dusty rose suede jacket with asymmetrical deep pink leather appliqué work on the collar and pleated puff sleeves. Boxy open front style is an ideal weight for summer layering. From label Emporium Capwell of California, made in Korea.
• Size M (see measurements)
• Suede & Leather, medium weight
• Jacket is fully lined with silky rose nylon
• Open front style, no closure
• Great condition, leather is very slightly faded and shows minor distressing but no major flaws
// Style No. O789
Fit notes: boxy cut, open in front
Shoulder: 16" slightly dropped
Length: 18 1/2"
Paige is 5’9” / 31"b, 26"w, 36"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.