Dreamy vintage 1940s structured cape in the softest rich brown fur, we're thinking muskrat due to the velvet feel and thick plush underfur. Jaunty collar, subtly shaped shoulders (very '40s) and slight flare to the hip-length hem. The luxe satin lining has a small pocket and straps for your arms. Label Buzy of Chicago, circa 1940s.
• Size S/M (see measurements)
• Fur, very plush and soft, light but thick
• Fully lined with insulated brown satin
• Triple hook closure at top front
• Excellent condition, extremely light wear but no notable flaws
• Style No. O1251
Fit notes: strong shoulder and gentle drape to a hip-length hem
Width at bust 54" (includes arms)
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.