Ga-ga-ga gorgeous! Deep orange Indian cotton floral maxi dress with a killer cut featuring a low v-neckline, pointed waistband, open back with double ladder straps and full maxi hemline. The busy floral has teal, pink and lemon yellow blooms mixed with tiny ditsy daisies throughout. To top it all off, the bodice is framed with lilac, teal and dotted saffron piping all around. Hazy cloudy orange buttons at the nape of the neck and short metal zipper in back. From label New Morning Designs, "made for India Emporium Inc.", made in India, circa 1970s.
• Size XS (marked 9/10, see measurements)
• 100% Cotton, lightweight & crisp yet soft
• Unlined, semi-sheer in direct light
• Hook & metal zip closure in back
• Excellent condition, no notable flaws ** not fully closed on dressform bc it doesn't quite fit her!
• Style No. D3134
Fit notes: best on petite or short torso with smaller bust size (A or B cup), tightly fitted bust/waist with open back, free flowing skirt
Bust: 14" across front, open back (fits 32" bust)
Empire Waist: 27"
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.