Norma Kamali Dancer Dress XS/S
• SOLD OUT •
Rare and collectible vintage OMO Norma Kamali dress in silky stretchy thick jersey knit. Expertly made with micro crisscross pleating throughout, amazingly full draped skirt and a timeless 1940s inspired silhouette that is equal parts ballerina, mermaid and punk, depending on your accessories. Looks circa 1970s based on fabric and cut.
• Fits a size XS/S, very snug with stretch
• Feels like a nylon/spandex blend, maybe with silk
• Ruched sweetheart bustline
• Densely pleated wide straps
• Single strap above open back (at nape of neck)
• Full circle (plus+) skirt, so much fabric!
• Excellent condition, a couple tiny snags in the knit, but no other visible flaws
// Style No. D1993
tight and stretchy fit at the bodice, slightly dropped waist, insanely full skirt
Strap width: 6" (from neck)
Length: 47" (falls shorter when worn bc of stretch)
Chloe is 5’11” / 33b, 25w, 36.5h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.