As-is beauty! Well tailored long leather trench with dramatic Edwardian inspired collar, double breasted chunky amber-esque buttons, epeaulettes, self-belt to cinch and long lean silhouette. Plus, pockets of course, and a very cool notched detail on the panel over the back shoulders. No labels, circa 1970s.
• Size XS/S (see measurements)
• Leather, very soft and supple, light to midweight
• Fully lined with silky brown nylon
• Double breasted button closure, sash belt
• Okay condition, amazing but has some flaws! Most notable is a watermark near the hem (pic), small mark on the collar that is covered when the jacket is buttoned, light scuffing/distressing to the leather around the shoulders and sleeves
• Style No. O1354
Fit notes: close tailored cut, long with flare at the hem, belt to cinch, slim cut at shoulders/sleeves
Waist: 30" with belt to cinch
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.