A coat lover's coat. Amazing olive green wool maxi coat with a subtle burgundy and ivy grid pattern, complemented by original mauve tone buttons. Sleek tailoring with double breasted front closure, princess seams, smart collar, half belt in back and four decorative flaps above the hidden inseam pockets. Dramatic length. No labels, professionally made, circa 1970s.
• Size S/M (see measurements)
• Wool, midweight & sturdy, slightly coarse
• Fully lined with peachy nylon
• Double breasted button closure
• Great condition, light overall wear mainly in the lining, some marks and separation along the hem (of the lining), and repairs to the pockets - priced accordingly
• Style No. O1063
Fit notes: tailored and fitted, leave room for layering, maxi length
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.