A real gem! This regal 1960s gown features a fitted bodice in a royal purple ikat inspired print framed by a bejeweled velvet, lurex, and sequined belt. The structure of the top balances out the flowy jersey pleated skirt in pale orchid pink, coming together to make a dress fit for a queen. No label, well made circa 1960s.
• Size M/L (marked 14, see measurements)
• Synthetic, top is a midweight stretchy textured knit, skirt is a soft, lightweight jersey
• Bodice is opaque, skirt is unlined and semi-opaque
• Zip down back of bodice with snap at waist and hook at nape of neck
• Great condition, hint of wear along hem and small mend on skirt
Style No. D5123
Fit notes: fitted bodice with a hint of stretch to fixed high waist, flowy pleated maxi length skirt
Michelle is 5'4" / 36"b, 30.5"w, 41.5"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.