Uber sleek matte black leather boots with great lines and Italian flair for days. Stylized riding boot style has an angular stacked heel, tapered toe and straight shaft with curved decorative seam on the outer side. Smooth tan leatherette lining. Circa 1970s, by label Pancaldi.
• Size 7 - 7 1/2 (marked EU 38)
• Fit on the narrow side in the sole and calf
• about 9 1/2" insole, 3" ball, 1 3/4" heel, 16" total height, 13" shaft circumference
• Leather upper, Leather sole, Wood heel
• Excellent condition, aside from some wear on the bottoms of the soles and a few light scratches, these look hardly worn at all.
// Style No. SH565
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.