Delightful early 1970s cotton sundress, perfect for long picnics or traipsing around the city with a basket purse. Fun detailing with the lace up princess bodice, crochet trimmed peplum and contrasting pattern mix.
• Fits XS
• Cotton, soft and lightweight
• Lacing up the front (doesn't adjust)
• Wide waistband
• Ruffled flowy hemline
• Long zipper down the back
• Great condition, very light overall wear/fading to the fabric, but no flaws
• Style No. D1990
• Tight fitting bodice, nipped in waist, flared skirt
Waist: 25 1/2"
Hip: 38" flared
Barbara is 5’5” / 32b, 25w, 34h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.