Definitely for the coolest look in the room. Bold graphic pastel flower cutout fabric tailored into a fitted duster/jacket piece. Would look amazing worn over stark white flares. Extra high slits that go all the way up to the high hip, puffed tailored shoulder and darted bodice. No labels aside from a care/size tag, circa 1960s/70s,
• Size S/M (marked 8, see measurements)
• Feels like cotton, midweight soft sturdy drape, ridged texture
• Fully lined with smooth purple fabric, feels like silk
• Fabric covered buttons down the front
• Excellent condition, no notable flaws
• Style No. O1298
Fit notes: tailored fit at the shoulder with puff, darted bodice, straight cut
Shoulder: 13.5" plus puff
Hip: 37" with open slits at the sides
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.