Rare and pretty damn cool vintage 1970s denim pantsuit with a pintucked grid texture all over the cotton fabric, along with random patterned patches on the front - gingham, polka dots, kitschy florals.. These look like they were added by a later owner, and can easily be removed if you want. The fitted snap shirt has a pointed collar, snapped cuffs and slight curve at the waist. The pants are great high waisted cut with wide flared leg. From label Jet-Set International, made in Taiwan.
• Size S, 26" waist (see measurements)
• 100% Cotton, crisp medium weight denim
• Embossed heavy duty snap closures
• Brass TRK zipper on high waisted pants
• Great condition, there are a few small spots on the front, the most noticeable is near the left front waistband (see last pic). Overall they're quite minor. The suit is in perfect condition otherwise.
• Style No. D2444
Fit notes: slim tailored top, high waisted pants with flared leg, fabric has no stretch
Shirt - shoulder: 14 1/2", sleeve: 23", bust: 35", hem: 38", length: 26"
Pants - waist: 26", hip: 38", front rise: 12", back rise: 17", inseam: 31", leg opening: 22", total length: 43"
Paige is 5’9” / 31"b, 26"w, 36"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.