Peasant love in poly! Gorgeous graphic two piece folksy set with a great mixed stripe, paisley and block print design in ivy green with pops of violet, yellow, red and sky blue. The top has puffed sleeves, a double tie notched neckline, and slightly gathered shoulder yoke. The skirt is voluminous and flowy, with a buttoned banded waistband. Great worn together (of course!) but also quite special worn on their own. No labels, well made, circa 1970s.
• Size S (skirt is 26"w, see measurements)
• Poly, midweight smooth knit
• Both pieces are unlined & opaque
• Top pulls on, skirt has slit with button closure (meant to wear over slip)
• Excellent condition, very light signs of wear but no major flaws
• Style No. D2983
Fit notes: top is blousey, skirt has a fixed waistband with no stretch
Top - shoulder: undefined/dropped, sleeve: 26" cuff to collar, bust: up to 38", hem: 40", length: 22"
Skirt - waist: 26", hip: free, hem: 90", length: 27"
Dylan is 5’9” / 32"b, 26"w, 35"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.