Ultra 80s pearly ivory silk jacquard draped dress with abstract glossy animal print style pattern in the silk. So many details, everywhere. There is a low cut neckline with ruched shoulders and long sleeves coming out of the looser vest style body. Fabric covered buttons on the tapered cuffs and slouchy dropped waist with dramatic ruching up the center and tighter "underskirt" trimmed with longer ivory fringe going beyond the hemline. What a show stopper. This dress is a slightly tricky fit but the fabric is so gorgeous that it is worth making a few tweaks to fix that. By label Saint Romei, made in Hong Kong, circa 1980s.
• Size M (see measurements)
• 100% Silk, lightweight and fluid
• Fully lined with ivory nylon
• Pull on style, no closure
• Great condition, the only flaw is very faint red mark on some of the fringe (too much wine haha) and another nearly invisible mark on the back shoulder
• Style No. D2862
Fit notes: oversized on top with more fitted hip, fabric does not stretch
Bust: 42" (inside lining)
Waist: 36" dropped
Hip: 40" (inside lining)
Length: 41" (48" with fringe)
Paige is 5’9” / 31"b, 25"w, 36"h / garment is pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.