Casual and chic vintage 1970s camel tone wool Pendleton fitted blazer with all the classic details. Double patch pockets on the front and functioning breast pocket on the left, princess seam tailoring, notched lapel and decorative buttons up the cuffs. Perfectly fitted and built to last. By Pendleton Woolen Mills of Portland, Oregon. Made in USA, circa 1970s.
• Size S/M (a tight M, see measurements)
• 100% Virgin Wool, lightweight & substantial
• Fully lined with silky mauve nylon
• Horn style buttons down the front
• Great condition, one set of cuff buttons are replacements, otherwise hardly any signs of wear
// Style No. O850
Fit notes: slim tailored cut
Shoulder: 15 1/2"
Sleeve: 22 1/2"
Paige is 5’9” / 31"b, 25"w, 36"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.