Cozy up! Super fun but also very wearable and comfy vintage 1960s Penguin plaid fleece lined coat with chunky black knit sleeves and thick ribbed collar. Earthy black, bark & ivory plaid has a streak of orange running through and an extra pop thanks to the textured bauble buttons (also vintage, but a later addition to the coat). Handy pockets at the hip and thick fuzzy fleece lining inside. Mod semi-cocooned shape has slightly more fitted shoulders and mid-thigh length hem. By label M. Liman Co. Penguin Fashions of Minneapolis, circa 1960s.
• Size S/M ( see measurements)
• Wool w/ Acrylic fleece (can't quite tell material of the knit sleeves)
• Body is fleece lined, sleeves are nylon lined
• Buttons down the front (extra one included!)
• Great condition, light overall wear, mostly only visible at the raw edge on the cuffs (see in closeup pic), no other notable flaws
// Style No. O840
Fit notes: slightly fitted at the shoulder, shortish sleeves, roomy body
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.