So cool. Vintage early 90s miniature briefcase style crossbody bag with actual locking latch. It's set to 000 to open, but change the numbers and nobody is getting in ;) Smooth chestnut brown leather has tan top-stitching, giving the bag a cool expedition luggage style vibe, and the chunky brass feet on the base make sure the bag can stand on its own.
• 8 1/4" wide, 5 1/2" high, 3" deep, 25"-26" strap drop
• Leather, smooth and structured
• Combination lock latch closure
• Zip pocket inside lining
• Long adjustable crossbody strap (can add more holes)
• Great condition, light marks on the brass and leather but no major flaws to note. The locking latch is a little annoying to open because it hits the top handle, so it needs to be pulled a little bit when opening/closing.
// Style No. B1409
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.