Total stunner vintage shimmering taffeta gown in unexpected (and v cool) hot pink and lime green plaid. High ruffled collar, puffed shoulders, darted bodice, ruffled cuffs with triple hook/eye closures, banded waist, full drape to the hem and then THAT BACK. Double layered skirt with ruffled edges curves up the rear and meets a matching bow in the middle. No labels, very well made, circa 1970s.
• Size M (can also work a touch loose on tall S, see measurements)
• Taffeta, crisp and light, swishy drape, probably nylon
• Bodice is fully lined with pink grosgrain, skirt has double layer and is opaque
• Double hook, zipper down the back, bow has snap/hook closure
• Excellent condition, extremely light signs of wear but no notable flaws
• Style No. D4163
Fit notes: close cut bodice with no stretch, leave some room throughout, roomier flared hip, extra long length
Waist: 30" (hits slightly above natural waist but lower than empire)
Ife is 5'7" / 33"b, 26"w, 36"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.