Structured poppy red quilted skirt set with a crisp flared maxi and matching angular vest topper. Lovely ditsy floral pattern in subdued yet rich colors. Single tan frog closure on the top. No labels, probably homemade, and very well made! Circa 1970s.
• Size S, 27"w (see measurements)
• Feels like a cotton blend exterior, soft with very slight sheen
• Both pieces are quilted and have tricot backing
• Vest has single frog closure, skirt has hook/zip in back
• Excellent condition, no notable flaws
* belt not included
• Style No. D4173
Fit notes: semi-tailored vest (should be roomy to layer), nipped in waist on skirt with flared body, no stretch
Top: 36" bust, 34" waist, 40" hem, 23" length
Pants: 27" waist, 42" flared hip, 68" hem, 43" length
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.