Rare and impeccably tailored vintage 1970s Ralph Lauren navy wool blazer-dress. Cut with menswear detailing for a feminine silhouette, and the best part - the buttons can be closed either way (the traditional mens' left over right, and vice versa) or even worn open and layered as a duster jacket. The dress features a pointed notched collar, subtle shoulder pads, functioning breast pocket, side pockets hidden in the side seams and polished horn buttons. Incredible quality craftsmanship. Made in USA.
• Fits a size Small (marked 8, check measurements)
• 100% Wool, medium weight & crisp, unlined
• Double breasted button closure
• Belt loops but no belt included
• Excellent condition, no visible flaws. Although, dress was likely lined in the past.
• Style No. D2350
Fit notes: slim tailored, no stretch, measurements should not be tight anywhere
Shoulder: 15 1/2"
Sleeve: 20 1/2"
Paige is 5’9” / 31"b, 26"w, 36"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.