Redwood Deerskin Jacket M
• SOLD OUT •
Casually luxe bohemian 1970s redwood jacket in incredibly soft deerskin and rich walnut leather. Fitted style has a matching sash to cinch the waist, princess seam tailoring, chunky leather covered buttons down the front and slightly flared hip length hem with deep cutout pockets. Very well made and really very, very soft! No maker label, just a leather care tag.
• Size M (can work on S too, see measurements)
• Deerskin & Leather, very soft & midweight
• Fully lined with silky cordovan nylon
• Buttons down the front (2 extras included!)
• Excellent condition, light signs of wear but no major flaws
// Style No. O841
Fit notes: fit and flare with sash to nip in the waist
Taj is 5’9” / 32"b, 24"w, 34"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.