Military but avant and a touch minimal vintage navy blue wool crepe duster jacket with chunky silver embossed buttons lining the front, sharp collar, and open cutout in front, for extra drama. There are functioning pockets at the hip with flaps and clean curve hugging princess seamlines. By label Roma DeLana, made in USA, circa 1990s.
• Size M (see measurements)
• 100% Wool, light to midweight crepe
• Fully lined with silky violet nylon
• Double breasted button closure
• Great condition, the exterior is flawless, there is minor discoloration inside the lining
// Style No. O945
Fit notes: closely tailored with no stretch, hip is more open because of the slit in front. remember to accommodate layering.
Shoulder: 16 1/2"
Sleeve: 22 1/2"
Hip: 45" open in front
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.