Vintage platforms SCORE. Late 1970s Bandolino leather open toe sandals with a chunky angular cork platform sole, warm yellow-orange hue, and cool angular cutout design. Made in Italy.
• Fit 8 1/2 (narrow to medium width)
• 10" insole, 3 1/8" ball, 3" heel, 1" platform
• Leather upper, Cork sole
• Padded insole
• Crisscross cutout design w/ topstitching
• Adjustable buckle closure at heel
• Great condition, some very light scuffs and marks on the leather, and a few nicks to the cork, but no major issues.
// Style No. SH559
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.