Excuse me with this coat?!? Amazing and ultra unique vintage fur and woven fabric jacket, with texture for days. The woven strips have a mix of fuzzy boucle, suede and cotton pieces in earthy jeweltones, and it's all paired with yards of soft brown fur down the length and trimming the tie collar. Hooks mixed with skinny suede ties for closures down the front, and handy pockets at the sides. The coat has a nice drape is not very heavy, making it a great layering piece for colder days, or cozy throw-on for more mild temps. By label Schjelde, circa 1980s.
• Size M/L (marked M, see measurements)
• Mixed media, wool bouclé, suede and cotton weave with fluffy real fur throughout (origin unknown)
• Fully lined with smooth brown nylon
• Hooks and ties down the front
• Great condition, a few pulled yarns here or there but not noticeable, no major flaws ** in the pics it looks a little uneven at the hem but it's not, it was just bunched by mistake in the photo, it lays straight
* Belt not included
• Style No. O1258
Fit notes: strong shoulder and roomy balloon-esque sleeve, straight wide cut in the body with some give, looks great belted or worn open too!
Sleeve: 29" cuff to collar
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.