Dark beauty 1970s cold rayon floral print dress with drapey wrap style bodice, stretchy waist (perfect for a statement belt) and swoon worthy print. Asymmetrical oversized bloom pattern has peach, lilac and beige hues. Fits a nice size range due to the stretchy waist and wrapped bodice. From Nancy Bracoloni for Shangri-La, union label, made in USA, circa 1970s.
• Size XS-M (see measurements)
• 100% Rayon, lightweight and fluid
• Unlined, semi-sheer in the light
• Slip on style, no closure
• Great condition, the waist elastic is a little stretched and is best belted. Tiny pinhole on the fabric at the neckline.
* belt not included
• Style No. D2557
Fit notes: loosely draped cut with stretchy waist (needs a belt) and semi-clingy hip
Sleeve: 14" cuff to collar
Hem: 40" w/ side slit
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.