Cozy AF, and reversible to boot, vintage slouchy shearling style coat with a cocoon style shape, toggles and pockets on both sides, and a slightly shallow hood that also looks like a very wide & deep shawl collar. The suede side has leather arrow detailing on the pockets, and the all white fleece side has polar bear vibes. By label J. Percy for Marvin Richards, circa early 1990s.
• Size Free (see measurements)
• Suede and Fleece, thick and cuddly
• Jacket is fully reversible
• Toggle closures on both sides
• Good condition, some topical wear. A few minor marks on the suede and fleece, including spot on the right elbow (pic). Nothing too outrageous, just a slightly distressed look. Priced as is.
// Style No. O786
Fit notes: very slouchy cocoon like fit, shouldn't be tight anywhere
Shoulder: 22" dropped
Sleeve: 23" uncuffed
Paige is 5’9” / 31"b, 26"w, 36"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.