Dreamy deep cobalt blue shirtwaist dress with a classic 50s cut featuring a dolman bodice, nipped in waist and full pleated (sheer!) skirt. Impeccable construction with a smart collar, v-neckline, fabric covered buttons down the front, underarm gussets, and cool pointed cuffs on the cropped sleeves. No labels, very well made, circa 1950s/early 1960s.
• Size S (see measurements)
• Feels like Cotton, lightweight & crisp
• Bodice is lined, skirt is sheer
• Button & snap closure in front
• Great condition, a few very minor marks on the left shoulder & cuff, otherwise no notable flaws
- belt not included
• Style No. D2509
Fit notes: semi-structured bodice, nipped in waist, full hip, fabric has no stretch
Sleeve: 21" cuff to collar
Waist: 26 1/2"
Taj is 5’9” / 32"b, 24"w, 34"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.