This coat will definitely make you excited for a chilly day! Cheery candy pink, sherbet orange, teal and ivory plaid weave trimmed with extra large pearly brass rimmed buttons, peter pan collar, faux flap pockets on the chest and real welt pockets at the sides. Princess seam construction and cool half belt in back to tie it all together. Unionmade, label reads "Tailored by Kirkland Hall", circa 1960s.
• Size XS/S petite (see measurements)
• Feels like 100% cotton, thick textured weave, midweight
• Fully lined with ivory nylon
• Chunky buttons down the front
• Great condition, small mark near hem (see last pic) and very light wear inside the lining, otherwise no notable flaws
• Style No. O1200
Fit notes: close tailored cut, slightly petite with shortish sleeves
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.