Gorgeous vintage silk dress with a whimsical moody floral all over the bodice and around the hemline, mixed with a textural ribbon stripe pattern. The fabric is beautiful and light, with a tank layer under the draped bodice and swishy flowy skirt with lining underneath. Stretchy waist is comfortable and just waiting for the perfect belt. The pattern has robust magenta blooms with periwinkle and blush blossoms mixed with sage foliage. Very high quality materials and design. By label The Silk Farm, made in Korea, circa 1970s.
• Size S/M (marked 6, see measurements)
• 100% Silk, sheer chiffon with thicker woven lines
• Top is double fabric, skirt is fully lined
• Pull on style, stretchy waist, button keyhole in back
• Excellent condition, very light signs of wear but no notable flaws
* belt not included
• Style No. D3122
Fit notes: looser cut for a nice size range, stretchy waist
Sleeve: 15" cuff to collar
Bust: up to 34"
Hip: 44" inside lining, 60" outer layer
Hem: 45" inside lining, 65" outer layer
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.