Lovely artisanal batik silk caftan dress with some other-worldly motifs, particularly the abstract people/head patterns along the hemline. Plus fish and general cool wavy geometric designs as well. Very soft and fluid fabric with a fascinating underwater style texture, batwing tapered sleeve and knotted buttons. No labels, beautifully made, circa 1960s/70s.
• Size Free (see measurements)
• Silk, lightweight and fluid, very soft and flowy
• Body is fully lined with opaque mauve nylon
• Pull on style, buttons at the neckline
• Great condition, a few minor marks on the lining, no flaws on the exterior
• Style No. D4796
Fit notes: loose and flowy drape with dropped sleeve, free fit
Shoulder: 19" dropped
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.