Crisp and so cool vintage dress and jacket ensemble in a wonderful silver floral brocade. The dress is a tight tailored style with high bateau neckline, princess seam darting and dipped back. Then the jacket is just killer - rounded notch collar, fabric covered buttons and flare to there. No labels, circa 1960s.
• Size S (see measurements)
• Brocade, feels like a cotton blend, light to mid weight with woven texture, metallic threads
• Both pieces are lined with silky white nylon
• Dress has hook and metal zipper in back
• Great condition, a few tiny discolored marks on the back of the jacket, very slight and hard to find
• Style No. D4725
Fit notes: crisp tailored cut, zero stretch, slim cut at jacket shoulders/sleeves
Jacket: 14" shoulder, 21" sleeve, 36" bust, 34" waist, 44" hip, 50" hem, 38" length
Barbara is 5'5" / 32"b, 25"w, 34"h / garment is pinned a bit at the bodice
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.