Dreamy smock dress for your dress-up/dress-down days. The metallic shell-like textile has tiny blueish silver stripes on a lightweight dupioni silk with interesting scalloped detail on the neckline and wide cropped raglan sleeves. The skirt is tiered with an interesting "step" gathering and a sash to cinch the waist. No maker label, very well constructed, circa 2000s.
• Size S-L (see measurements)
• Feels like Dupioni Silk, lightweight & very crisp
• Fully lined with thin cotton gauze
• Hook and eyes down bodice
• Excellent condition, very light signs of wear but no notable flaws
• Style No. D3445
Fit notes: loose smock fit, has sash to cinch at the waist
Sleeve: 22 1/2" cuff to collar
Taj is 5’9” / 32"b, 26"w, 36"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.