OK, the blazer can be worn as a mini-dress 🤯 Genius forest green wool knit skirt with a layered knee length skirt and a long line tailored jacket. The top has amazing construction - sharp shoulders, crisp notched lapel, large patch pockets, double breasted logo buttons, closed pleat in back and as we mentioned - enough coverage and length to be worn solo as a dress. From Sonia Rykiel of Paris, made in France, circa 1980s.
• Size S-S/M, 27"w (marked 38, see measurements)
• 100% wool, "pure new wool", thick and sturdy knit, quite soft, not coarse
• Both pieces are unlined and opaque
• Double breasted button closure, skirt has side button/zip
• Great condition, light overall wear/pilling, mend on the collar (see in label pic), 2 replaced buttons on cuff (similar but not identical), priced accordingly
• Style No. D4188
Fit notes: strong sharp padded shoulder and long lean tailored cut, skirt has high waist and very slight flare, no stretch. jacket can be worn alone as a mini dress.
Jacket: 16" shoulder, 24" sleeve, 34"/35" bust, 30" waist, 39" hip, 44" hem, 32" length
Skirt: 27" waist, 38"/39" hip, 43" hem, 24" length
Ife is 5'7" / 33"b, 26"w, 36"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.