OMG. We fell hard for this dream dress. Crisp grass green taffeta gown with volume for days, structured boned bodice and ruffled elastic straps (can kind of be worn off the shoulder) plus 3D fabric flower embellishments throughout. Amazingly full circle skirt with chic tea length hem and gathered ruffle along the bottom. From label Celyce Designs, Inc. 1980s
• Size Small (see measurements)
• Polyester taffeta, crisp and fluid
• Bodice is self-lined, skirt is unlined
• Zip & hook closure in back
• Great condition, a few extremely faint marks on the skirt that get lost in the folds of fabric
• Style No. D2421
Fit notes: boned bodice should fit quite tight, free flowing skirt
Waist: 25 1/2"
Barbara is 5’5” / 32"b, 25"w, 34"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.