A good trench is hard to find. And this is a gooood one. 1970s crisp tailoring with all the bells and whistles - decorative pockets on the chest, buttoned epaulets, flap pockets on the sides and splayed notched collar that holds its own with the pop of black underneath. Cinch it all together with the matching sash belt with horn style buckle. Made by Stadick Modell.
• Fits a size M (ok a little slouchy on a S)
• Poly/Cotton blend, crisp medium weight
• Fully lined with silky nylon
• Polished horn style buttons
• Great condition, extremely minor smudging on the right sleeve (see last pic), otherwise flawless
// Style No. O701
Fit notes: loosely tailored, with a slight fit & flare shape; there should be a little extra room throughout
Shoulder: 16" (rounded)
Waist: 36" (cinch with belt)
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.