Jaw dropping witchy gypsy woman goes to the disco dream dress with a slinky dramatic cut and the perfect amount of fine details. The v-neck halter bodice is tight fitting with open pointelle knit chevron stripes and open back. Set above an ultra draped handkerchief style pointed skirt including a matching braided belt embellished with beaded feather trim tassels. The halter tie and belt tassel are both trimmed with wooden beads. Someone please take this baby out dancing! No maker label, just remnants of a union label, circa 1970s.
• Size XS/S (see measurements)
• Polyester Jersey, midweight & bouncy
• Bodice is slightly see through, skirt is opaque
• Hook and zipper closure in back
• Excellent condition, the feathers on the belt tassels are worn, but otherwise there are no notable flaws
• Style No. D2749
Fit notes: stretchy but tightly fitted, halter tie to adjust
Waist: 23" - 27"
Hem: 160" +
Length: 42" to 57"
Paige is 5’9” / 31"b, 25"w, 36"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.