Bringing all the drama! Crisp silvery blue taffeta is constructed into a boned strapless bodice with nipped in waist and super voluminous skirt, trimmed with tightly pleated ruffles exploding from the bust and high/low waterfall hemline. Plus, pockets. Incredible. No labels but we're certain it's a Victor Costa, circa 1970s.
• Size XS (see measurements)
• Taffeta, feels like nylon, crisp & structured
• Bodice is fully lined, opaque
• Hook & zip closure in back
• Excellent condition, extremely light signs of wear but no notable flaws, no belt included
• Style No. D3407
Fit notes: bodice has boning and should fit *quite* tight, very free and full skirt with high/low hemline, fabric has no stretch
Length: 35" in front, 50" in back
Barbara is 5'5" / 32"b, 25"w, 34"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.