Full sweep fantasy dress. Light pink gingham and ivory white paneling with corset style lacing up the bust, wide lace waistband, long attached sash tie and incredibly voluminous hemline. So much fabulous twirl, made even fuller with a tiered ruffle along the bottom. Magic. No labels, well made, circa 1970s.
• Size XS/S (see measurements)
• Cotton or a blend, lightweight and crisp with great flow
• Unlined, semi-sheer in direct light
• Invisible zipper down the back
• Great condition, very light signs of wear, a couple tiny specks and a bit of aging around the hemline, nothing major. Zipper is newer replacement.
• Style No. D3734
Fit notes: tight bodice with lace-up adjustment, tie at the waist, very full flared hip and maxi hem
Waist: 26" with sash to cinch
Barbara is 5'5" / 32"b, 25"w, 34"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.