A candy-colored chevron confection! Sexy navy halter bodice with a flattering gathered bust and open back, framing the real showstopper - that full, sweeping striped skirt in highlighter shades of orange, yellow, pink, green, and blue. Love. Keep things simple with sandals and a great earring and channel those technicolor summer sunsets as you dance the night away. No label aside from care tag, well made circa late 1960s/early 1970s.
• Size XS/S (see measurements)
• Synthetic, bodice is soft and stretchy, skirt has a crinkled gauzey texture
• Bodice is lined and opaque, skirt is unlined and semi-opaque
• Hooks at halter neckline (can be moved to tighten bust), hook and metal zip at back of waist, tie at waist to cinch
• Excellent condition, very light age inside the lining, no notable flaws
• Style No. D5085
Fit notes: halter style neckline with very fitted waist/empire waist and a hint of stretch (tie to cinch further), very full ruffled tea length skirt
Bust: 32"-34" flex with open back
Waist: 28" at empire, 26" at natural, cinches with sash
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.