Stunner summer dress with rich striped border print, matching sash belt and fab low back silhouette. Vibrant hues of marigold with grass green, grape purple, tangerine, and subtle pops of black. Tailored bodice and nipped in waist with plenty of room for adjustment thanks to the wrap-around tie closure through the side slit. By label Huey Waltzer for Mannequin, circa 1970s.
• Size S/M (see measurements)
• Cotton blend, light but substantial weight, drapey
• Bodice is self-lined, skirt is unlined and mostly opaque
• Wraps in the back, ties at the waist
• Excellent condition, extremely light wear near the hem but no notable flaws
• Style No. D3888
Fit notes: long! wrap adjustment for a range, fitted bodice with fuller hip, measurements allow for at least 6" of overlap
Bust: 33" to 36"
Waist: 26" to 30"
Hip: up to 55"
Barbara is 5'5" / 32"b, 25"w, 34"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.