Be still my heart!! Gorgeous vintage Art Nouveau style tooled leather purse with darkened silvertone metal frame, in fantastic condition. The marking on the intricately etched ball/pull lock says "Pat. Nov. 3, 1931". The thick full grain leather features an ornate swan design on both sides, along with textured whipstitching all around the edges.
• 5"/6" wide, 6" high, 1" deep, 4" handle drop
• Leather and metal, coated suede lining
• 2 interior pockets and small mirror :)
• Leather whipstitched border and strap
• Great condition, light wear with scuffing and scratching, along with some rubbing to the interior; but in great shape considering its age. Ready to use for many years to come!
• Style No. B1330
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.