Well tailored and just a touch extra vintage 1970s tweed chevron coat with specks of red and yellow throughout. Subtle but very fun piece has a wide splayed notch collar, high notched cuffs and huge flaps over the vertical welt pockets. There is a high vent in the center back and warm quilted lining for extra cozy factor. Union label, circa 1960s/70s
• Size S to S/M (see measurements)
• Feels like 100% Wool, thick and sturdy weave
• Fully lined with quilted nylon (warm!)
• Leather button double breasted closure
• Great condition, some mends and minor wear inside the lining
// Style No. O871
Fit notes: tailored with a slight nip at the waist and flare at the hem, fabric is thick, leave room for layers!
Sleeve: 21 1/2"
Barbara is 5'5" / 32"b, 25"w, 34"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.