Orange crush vintage late 1960s shift dress with a smart folded mock neck collar, sleeveless princess seam fitted shape and nifty fabric belt attached in back with a matching fabric covered button. Fab tonal color combo of tangerine & marmalade in an elegant yet slightly trippy floral design. No maker label, looks handmade but very well made, circa 1960s.
• Size S, (see measurements)
• Cotton Poly blend, crisp & midweight
• Unlined, very slightly sheer in direct light
• Double hook and long zipper in back
• Excellent condition, no notable flaws
• Style No. D2668
Fit notes: dress is fitted at bust and waist, narrow hip, fabric doesn't stretch and shouldn't measure too tight anywhere
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.