Luscious vintage orangey-red long tailored coat with a sharp trim fit and funky curly black Mongolian fur trim cuffs. The bold color is broken up with two rows of black buttons and textured cuffs to balance the red. Very nicely made with a substantial weight and medium thick wool fabric - warm but not overly heavy. The flattering structured fit has a high pointed collar, slim sleeves, flared bottom and half belt in back. There are also faux horizontal pocket flaps over vertical side slit pockets. No labels present, looks circa 1960s/70s. Very well made.
• Size M (or smallish medium, see measurements)
• Feels like 100% Wool, possibly a blend, no label
• Fully lined with silky red satin
• Double breasted button closure
• Great condition, very light signs of wear but no major issues
// Style No. O883
Fit notes: closely tailored, be sure to leave room for layers. can fit slightly bigger on a size small.
Sleeve: 23 1/2"
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.