Gorgeous (and so unique) vintage 60s/70s long jacket with a pixelated diamond pattern in warm earthy olive, ochre, golden tones. There is no label but the jacket is excellently made in a flawless flared cut with double pleats in back for extra volume. Light to medium weight fabric, perfect for mild temps and layering.
• Fits a size M, or oversized on a S
• Feels like 100% Cotton (thick weave, no label)
• Double breasted closure, two tone buttons
• Hidden pockets at princess seams
• Great condition, exterior is nearly flawless, there is lining has a few marks but nothing outrageous.
// Style No. O696
Fit notes: tailored at top then nice loose flare to the hem
Paige is 5’9” / 31"b, 25"w, 36"h / garment is not pinned and fits loose
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.