Incredible ivory wool crepe hourglass jacket with bold black trim and a killer silhouette. So well made with a sharp notched lapel, closely fitted princess seam tailoring, functioning welt pockets in front and flirty flare at the hip length hemline. Then best of all - the gold chain detail on the back, flanked by chunky etched bauble buttons, also decorating the cuffs. By label Gordon Henderson, made in Hong Kong, circa 1980s.
• Size S (marked 4, see measurements)
• 100% Wool, midweight weave w/ crepe feel
• Fully lined with silky ivory satin
• Single statement button closure
• Great condition, very light signs of wear including a tiny hole near the hemline and nearly invisible mark on the high collar. overall quite amazing condition for a white item over 30 years old!
// Style No. O854
Fit notes: strong shoulder and nipped in waist
Barbara is 5'5" / 32"b, 25"w, 34"h / garment is pinned at the waist
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.