Literally like a sky full of stars, gorgeous vintage hand beaded dress decked out with all the sequins and beads. Fine yet strong silk is covered with iridescent bugle beads and so many silver sequins in an abstract cutout leaf/petal silhouette design. It's pretty up close but even prettier from afar! The sleeves are sheer. The body has slight shoulder pads for a hint of shape to the otherwise loosely draped shift silhouette. Dress has a very nice weight to it. From label Creative Creations, made in India, circa 1980s.
• Size S/M (see measurements)
• 100% Silk, thin & sheer with heavy beading & sequins
• Fully lined with paperthin Rayon chiffon
• Pull on style, no closure
• Great condition, a couple rustled sequins/snags but these are quite hard to spot! The dress has nearly no signs of wear.
• Style No. D2878
Fit notes: looser shift style with a hint of stretch
Hem: 40" with 11" slits at the sides
Barbara is 5'5" / 32"b, 25"w, 34"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.