Interesting two tone sienna and stone sweaterdress in curly mohair blend knit with cool metallic flecked antler appliqué design on the bodice. Folded ribbed funnel neck collar with two-way buttons on the sides (to wear open or closed), stretchy nipped in waist and flared skirt with lining. Graphic but also very chill piece. Label Mignon, made in Italy, circa 1970s.
• Size S-L (see measurements)
• Acrylic/Nylon/Mohair blend, soft & fuzzy
• Skirt is lined. Bodice is unlined and very slightly sheer when stretched
• Pull on style, no closure
• Excellent condition, very light pilling but no notable flaws
• Style No. D2976
Fit notes: stretchy, more bloused on top, slight flare at skirt. knit has stretch but the lining on the skirt does not - it can be removed for a larger hip
Bust: up to 40" (33" unstretched)
Waist: up to 32" (24" unstretched)
Hip: up to 44"/45" (lining is 40" max)
Length: 44" (will sit shorter when worn & bloused at waist)
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.