Ungaro bringing the heat! Phenomenal coffee-bean print two piece ensemble with a fitted jacket and high waisted pencil skirt. Tan and black slinky crepe fabric is grounded with intricate construction and cool detailing throughout. The top piece has a strong pleat the shoulder, gathering on the sleeve, princess seam tailoring and very cool pleated pockets topped off with fabric bows. Black faceted buttons line the asymmetrical lapel and fitted cuffs. From label Ungaro Parallele Paris, made in Italy, circa 1980s.
• Size XS/S, 25.5"w (marked 6, see measurements)
• Silk, light but substantial weight, crepe texture
• Fully lined with silky black nylon
• Button top, skirt has side button/zip closure
• Great condition, the only flaw is a discolored spot at the back of the neck (looks like former tape.. see pic)
• Style No. D3699
Fit notes: pencil skirt has no stretch and a narrow high waisted cut. Top/jacket is fitted but slightly more relaxed,.
Top - shoulder: 14.5", sleeve: 24", bust: 34"-36", waist: 29", hem: 37", length: 26"
Skirt - waist: 25.5", hip: 36", length: 24"
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.