Straight business, with an Italian flair, vintage charcoal gray utilitarian day dress with smoky pearlescent buttons and subtle bronze leather trim. The soft sturdy wool has strong padded shoulders, with epaulets of course, three roomy slip pockets with pleat/button detail, and that funky leather trim around the stand-up collar and inside the pocket pleats. No company label, made in Italy, circa 1970s/80s.
• Size M/L (marked 40, see measurements)
• Feels like 100% wool, maybe a blend, soft yet structured, not at all scratchy
• Skirt is lined with nylon
• Buttons halfway down the front, stretchy waist
• Great condition, a few tiny mends, leather trim on collar is a little bit worn, no major flaws
• Style No. D4143
Fit notes: padded shoulder, stretchy waist, flared skirt, boxier bodice
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.