Impecabbly sharp and well tailored black fancy coat in thick black wool with noir silk velvet trim around the upper collar. Clearly menswear inspired but ultra feminine and fitted. Coat features a functioning breast pocket and deep flap pockets on the front with additional decorative flap on the righthand side. Generous flare at the hem, holds it shape very nicely. By label Fairbrooke for Bonwit Teller, circa 1970s.
• Size S (see measurements)
• 100% Wool, thick & structured yet soft
• Fully lined with sturdy black nylon
• Double breasted button closure
• Good condition, structurally sound but there is a fair amount of topical wear to the wool from moths, priced accordingly. The nibs are not too noticeable because the wool has a fuzzy texture.
// Style No. O858
Fit notes: closely tailored, thick fabric, be sure to leave room for layering
Shoulder: 15 1/2"
Sleeve: 22 1/2"
Paige is 5’9” / 31"b, 25"w, 36"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.